Welcome to AutoVM WKI.
Before the start
If you have any question, please read FAQs article first and if you do not find your answer, please ask your question in the Client area.
AutoVM is an open source platform to manage virtual machines(VM) on the VMware ESXI virtualization which allows the VPS providers to manage full automation of support and sales process. the AutoVM platform is a good choice for the hosting and VPS providers to increase their service quality. the AutoVM platform can support all the current version of ESXI virtualization and will soon be added to the KVM virtualization.
in AutoVM platform, we have been paying particular attention to this issue, Due to the importance of this issue and prevention of irreparable damage, we have tried to use the best tools and mechanisms. One of the best of which is being open source and using the most secure PHP framework (YII) in the algorithms such as AES, to protect all of the servers information.
Some of the features
- Bandwidth monitoring and manage VPS traffic usage.
- Install easily without any changes on the ESXI servers.
- Free modules for manage VPS on the WHMCS client area.
- Auto Provisioning VM After Payment Successfully.
- Auto assign IP and Network adapter once VM created.
- Auto installation of the operating system.
- Ability to assign the existing VM created for WHMCS users.
the AutoVM platform is designed to be compatible with default VMware ESXI settings and does not require any changes in the network design. To launch the AutoVM platform, you can run it on the hosting control panel such as CPanel or DirectAdmin.
- AutoVM platform Installation
- possible problems
- Create Cronjob
- Deploy template on the ESXI Server
- Create API
- Install WHMCS module
- Create products
- Customize Email templates
- Create template for platform
- Add exist VM to platform
- Change datastore name