What is AutoVM
AutoVM is a platform to manage virtual machines(VM) on hypervisors such as VMware ESXi, allowing hosting or cloud companies to provide complete support and sales process automation. AutoVM platform is a good choice for hosting and VPS providers to increase their service quality, which can help offer customers cloud-based services.
- Powerful API service.
- Auto Provisioning VM and auto-installation of the operating system.
- Auto-assign IP and Network adapter once VM is created.
- VM bandwidth monitoring system.
- Pay as you go service.
- Support Distributed switch, VSAN, Storage DRS, Storage policy, cluster, resource pool, VAPP.
- Synchronizes VMs, Storages, Clusters, VAPPs, Datacenters, and Networks automatically.
- OAuth support.
- Run Bash/Batch, Python, or any scripts after VM installation.
- Manage IPs by the platform.
- Free modules for managing VPS on the WHMCS client area.
- VM HTML console
- Template customization.
Before the start
AutoVM platform is designed to be compatible with default VMware ESXI settings and does not require any changes in the network design.